SHOCK AND SCRATCH PROTECTION
PanzerGlass is made to protect the LCD from damages and scratches with specially processed glass that has been reinforced to increase shock absorbency. The entire surface of the PanzerGlass is also transparent. When installed, there are no gaps between the LCD and the PanzerGlass which means the touch screen’s sensitivity is not affected.
- PanzerGlass is minimum 0.4 mm thick.
- Completely transparent.
- Hardness of PanzerGlass is 9 times stronger than regular glass. Even sharp objects such as knives and keys will not scratch the PanzerGlass.
- Oleophobic Coating. PanzerGlass has an oleophobic coating that prevents fingerprints and other contaminants and makes the glass easy to clean.
- Delicate Touch. PanzerGlass is coated on the back with a strong silicone adhesive that makes installation easy and attaches the glass firmly so as to not affect the touch screen’s sensitivity.
- Anti-Shatter Film. If broken, PanzerGlass breaks into small unsharp pieces, which adheres to the anti-shatter film, making it safer than other glass products.
The warranty covers manufacturing defects only, and entitles the holder to a PanzerGlass replacement.
PanzerGlass is nine times stronger than standard glass, and is constructed in order to protect your smartphone and tablet screen against daily wear and scratches.
PanzerGlass is minimum 0.4 mm thick, so it is not unbreakable, but in most daily cases it will protect the screen on your phone or tablet from unfortunate incidents – even from a drop at breast height to a stone floor (iPhone test video documentation. Note: do not attempt this kind of tests yourself, because precision engineering inside the phone/device is at risk of breaking). If the PanzerGlass breaks, it is most likely because it has absorbed a severe impact and thereby protected the mobile device from damage, which will save you much time and repair costs – just replace the PanzerGlass in seconds.
No guarantee is provided for damages that are inflicted on the PanzerGlass or the telephone/tablet.