16 May VP, Head of Global Marketing
Strategic and creative VP, Head of Global Marketing at PanzerGlass A/S
Do you possess extraordinary strategic marketing skills and are you able to develop the strongest brand in our industry across global markets? Then you might be our new VP, Head of Global Marketing.
We are looking for a passionate and skilled VP, Head of Global Marketing who can take the PanzerGlass brand to the next level and make sure that Panzerglass globally becomes the preferred screen protector.
As VP, Head of Global Marketing you will be an integral part of the Management Group at PanzerGlass and, more importantly, you will own the global brand. You will be responsible for brand building and telling the PanzerGlass brand story through online and offline channels while at the same time using creative initiatives whenever possible. We are ready to be inspired and challenge status quo in the industry.
To be successful in the job you must be able to understand our organisational culture and the context of our local markets and teams. You are open-minded, creative, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment and you set the bar high when it comes to quality. At the same time, you can challenge the sales teams and ensure that you work towards the same strategic goal. You are an outstanding manager who knows how to motivate a team and make them perform better than the average marketing team. You have outstanding stakeholder management skills and know how to set a strategic direction that the organisation supports and understands.
You will be working from our headquarters in Denmark were our other global functions are located as well. For the right candidate, there will also be an opportunity to go abroad and head marketing in one of our local markets. This is not a requirement but an opportunity.
If you have what it takes, we offer you a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, international company with a great team spirit. As a team, we help each other to reach our goals and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: Be Positive, Bring Passion, Have Integrity.
- develop, implement and execute global marketing-, communication-, PR-, and social media strategies supporting the overall business strategy across all global markets
- overall responsibility for annual global marketing budget
- develop and maintain global marketing guidelines for all local markets
- oversee the roll out and implementation of global marketing materials
- development and roll-out of strategy for all digital platforms and channels such as: website, E-learning and social media
- development and execution of global fairs – ensure we are the stand-out brand
- ensure a clear follow-up on marketing activities to make the impact and ROI visible to the organisation
- daily management of Marketing team consisting of five dedicated marketing people
- participation in Management Group including weekly reporting to CEO, quarterly management meetings and strategic decision making
- travelling to regional offices, fairs etc. across the entire world
- you have at least 10 years of experience from a similar position
- you have +5 years of management experience
- you have a proven track record of building a global brand
- you have experience from an international organisation -preferably from the retail industry
- you have strong relationship management skills
- you are fluent in English both oral and written (Danish is not a requirement)
- you can juggle many different tasks at a time
- you work independently, make good decisions fast and are not afraid of taking on responsibility
As a person, you:
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge status quo
- are a strong leader who can make a team perform and set a clear direction
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships internally as well as externally
- are efficient and diligent
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
- a unique opportunity to join an international team in a fast-growing organisation
- professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a working environment where no two days are the same
- the opportunity to go abroad to one of our regional offices
Questions and application
If you have any questions to the position or PanzerGlass please contact Global HR Manager Ditte Bak on: +45 4096 4785 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for the job please send your CV and motivated application by using this link. Application deadline is the 5th of June 2017.. Start date preferably the 1st of August 2017.
For a more print-friendly version, please click here.