Would you like to be part of a strong and driven sales team, and help set the direction and evolve the approach as we grow together with the rest of PanzerGlass B2B team?
And does it sound appealing to you to become part of a fast-growing international company selling our PanzerGlass Solution for B2B customers in the Middle East?
If you can say yes to this then you might be our new B2B Account Manager, Middle East in Dubai.
As B2B Account Manager, Middle East you will become responsible for promoting and selling our PanzerGlass portfolio for B2B customers in the Middle East and to drive a value-based and strategic sales approach for new and existing customers.
Furthermore, your responsibilities count:
- Meeting specific end-users in the respective markets (KSA, UAE & Lower Gulf ) to promote and gain closure on the PanzerGlass B2B portfolio.
- Vertically segment the markets, identify focused accounts, set up meetings (directly or with partners)
- Present the portfolio, promote the brand and the value proposition
- Prospect the requirement & gain closure
- Update the CRM, build & manage the pipeline
- Work closely with distributors and resellers in the region mentioned above to generate leads, set up meetings and keep their sales team engaged to PanzerGlass
- Execute marketing activities with end users & channel partners
- Carry out needed admin tasks namely reporting, internal meetings & expense claims
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in corporate end-user sales (B2BSales) from the IT and Telecom industry, selling to medium and large enterprise in the Middle East
- Experience working in a distribution environment, with close interaction with channel partners
- Very good relationship with key corporate end users and the reseller community in the region
- Fluent in English and Arabic preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or relevant
- Fluent in MS office and CRM tools
As a person, you:
- Have a “Hunter DNA” and love closing big deals
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace change
- Are structured and knows how to manage to work with many open ends at the same time
- Take responsibility and deliver strong results
- Know how to challenge status quo
- Are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- Thrive with working alone and independently as you will be “in the field” most of the time
- Have a positive attitude
- Love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
If you have what it takes to live up to the above, we offer you a unique opportunity to make a huge difference in winning culture and to become part of a fast-growing, international company with great team spirit. As a team, we help each other to reach our goals, and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: Bring Passion, Be Positive, Have Integrity.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Work with passion- and very capable, result driven colleagues
- Attractive compensation package
- International (and other) growth opportunities down the road
- Professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- A working environment where no two days are the same
- Expected 100 Travel days per. Year
- Work-life balance is a key priority at PanzerGlass, and all employees have the freedom with responsibility to plan their own work day and deliver on promises and deadlines.
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact B2B Sales manager MENA, Riyaz Abdulla on phone: +971563980472 or e-mail: email@example.com
To apply for the job, please send your CV and motivated application by using this link: Apply.
Please put “Account Manager B2B, Middle East ” in the subject field. Application deadline is 10.10.2018.
We will screen candidates as we receive applications and call in for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Start date: As soon as possible
PanzerGlass is one of the world’s leading providers of high-quality screen protectors. We deliver world-class screen protectors to businesses and consumers on a global scale. With a large product portfolio – covering screen protectors for smartphones, tablets and smartwatches – we help people & businesses protect practically all their mobile devices.
PanzerGlass is ever-expanding in terms of both product portfolio and global presence. Since being founded in Denmark in 2013, PanzerGlass has established offices in 10 countries around the world, which enables us to provide the ultimate in screen protection for all six inhabited continents. Our rapid growth also means that we are constantly looking for new, talented colleagues with passion and a positive mindset to join our organisation around the world.
PanzerGlass is a part of the Juhl Bach Holding Group, which is among the biggest family-owned holding companies in Denmark. J.B. Holding specialises in corporate venture activities and has an interesting portfolio of companies spanning from start-ups to mature companies.
When you join PanzerGlass, you enter an international, entrepreneurial company in rapid growth – both regarding turnover and employees – where we see opportunities instead of obstacles.