03 May Administrative Assistant for office in Hong Kong
Would you like a job where you get to use your coordination and detail-oriented approach, and at the same time have daily contact with customers as well as internal stakeholders? If so, PanzerGlass might have the job you are looking for.
Right now, we are looking to hire an Administrative Assistant to our sales team in APAC with regional sales office located in the heart of Hong Kong. Your primary tasks will be to answer general enquiries from customers, type orders, answer the phone, warehousing, sending out samples to customers and other ad hoc tasks. You will also be assisting in purchase forecasting and inventory management.
The ideal candidate for the position have experience with and know how to deliver world class service externally as well as internally. You can manage various assignments in a structured manner and you know how to follow up on sales people and thrive in having daily contact with customers.
To be successful in the job you must be service minded, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment and a team player. You will be part of a fast growing, international company with a great team spirit. We help each other to reach our goals and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: bring passion, be positive, have integrity.
- answer office phone
- type orders
- answer general enquiries from customers
- be present at the office to receive and open mail
- send out samples to customers
- support sales team in planning and coordination of sales activities
- support Assistant General Manager in diverse administrative tasks
- plan and coordinate internal sales meetings and social activities for the team
- you are fluent in Cantonese and English both oral and written
- experience with customer service is an advantage, but not a requirement
- you are structured – more than just the average
- you are able to juggle many different tasks at a time
- you are able to work independently, make good decisions fast and are not afraid of taking on responsibility
- experience in using Navision is a plus, but not a requirement
As a person you:
- are service minded and helpful
- are efficient and diligent
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- are able to build and follow up on processes and procedures
- are not afraid to take responsibility
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see challenges
- a unique opportunity to join an international team
- professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- office in the heart of Hong Kong
- a working environment where no two days are the same
Questions and application
If you have any questions please contact Assistant General Manager, Michael Tran, phone: +852 2603 1233.
To apply for the job please send your CV and motivated application by using this link: Apply. Please indicate where you have seen the position. Application deadline is 30/05/2017. Start date is as soon as possible.
For a more print-friendly version, please click here.