Do you possess extraordinary sales skills, and do you have a strong network in the B2B and consumer electronics industry? If yes, you might be our new CEE Account Manager.
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and skilled Account Manager who can develop a strong position for PanzerGlass within the screen protector category in Central Eastern Europe within B2B and retail sales.
Your primary focus is to manage B2B and Retail within the territory, maintain the current growth and build up new opportunities for the PanzerGlass brand. Developing the B2B sales approach and strategy in CEE together with the CEE Sales Manager and our distributors executing the strategy. Travelling to visit clients in CEE will be expected.
As Account Manager, you will join a strong European sales organisation, where the focus is on creating results and taking our brand to the next level. This should be done by continuously developing and adapting the sales strategy and tactics to the market conditions.
The position will be based either in HQ (Hinnerup, Denmark) or in a country in CEE. If you are not situated close to HQ, you can expect travel to visit HQ approx. two days a month. You will report directly to CEE Sales Manager, who is based at HQ, but who also travels within the region.
To be successful in the job you need to be a sales person by heart, someone who is willing to go the extra mile for the customers thereby creating good results and new opportunities. You are open-minded, creative, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment and set the bar high when it comes to creating results. You thrive in an environment where you will spend most of your time “on the road” alone, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
If you have what it takes to live up to the above, we offer you a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, international company with great team spirit. As a team, we help each other to reach our goals, and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: Bring Passion, Be Positive, Have Integrity.
- Driving and increasing sales for retailers, distributors, B2B and educational institutions in the CEE market
- Planning, booking and executing sales meetings
- Identifying key growth opportunities
- Representing the brand, preparing for and executing business presentations
- Delivering high levels of customer satisfaction & engagement
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with current customers and key account officials
- Searching for and identifying relevant exhibitions and events in the managed territory
- Developing and maintaining a market overview, in terms of competitors, new trends, and development on the local markets
- Extensive travelling, especially within the CEE market to establish, maintain and expand our customer base
- Increasing business opportunities by means of various initiatives
- You have 2+ years of experience from a similar role within the B2B/Retail segment selling to medium or large enterprises
- You have a proven track record of strong sales results
- You are able to conduct business processes in order to effect & instigate plans for future improvement
- You have a strong network in the B2B/retail segment especially in mobile accessories
- You have the ability to measure and analyze KPI’s and ROI
- You speak English – Polish, Czech or other spoken languages in CEE are also beneficially
- You have strong relationship management skills
- You can juggle many different tasks simultaneously
- You can work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on responsibility
As a person you:
- Are more than just the average sales person
- Know, and have what it takes to create business
- Have a demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- Have strong planning and execution skills
- Take responsibility and deliver strong results
- Know how to challenge status quo
- Are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- Take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- Have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- Love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
- A unique opportunity to join an international team
- An attractive compensation package
- Professional and personal challenges as part of an international organisation
- Professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- A working environment where no two days are the same
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact Sales Manager Central Eastern Europe, Jacob H. Jeppesen on +45 6019 8219 or email@example.com
To apply for the job, please send your CV and motivated application by using this link: Apply.
Please put “CEE Account Manager” in the subject field. Application deadline is 01.03. 2019.
Candidates will be screened as we receive applications.
Start date: as soon as possible.
PanzerGlass is one of the world’s leading providers of high-quality screen protectors. We deliver world-class screen protectors to businesses and consumers on a global scale. With a large product portfolio – covering screen protectors for smartphones, tablets and smartwatches – we help people & businesses protect practically all their mobile devices.
PanzerGlass is ever-expanding in terms of both product portfolio and global presence. Since being founded in Denmark in 2013, PanzerGlass has established offices in 10 countries around the world, which enables us to provide the ultimate in screen protection for all six inhabited continents. Our rapid growth also means that we are constantly looking for new, talented colleagues with passion and a positive mindset to join our organisation around the world.
PanzerGlass is a part of the Juhl Bach Holding Group, which is among the biggest family-owned holding companies in Denmark. J.B. Holding specialises in corporate venture activities and has an interesting portfolio of companies spanning from start-ups to mature companies.
When you join PanzerGlass, you enter an international, entrepreneurial company in rapid growth – both regarding turnover and employees – where we see opportunities instead of obstacles.