Are you a digital native, who thrives at creating engaging content that works across cultures and borders?
And does it sound appealing to you to become part of a fast-growing international company and a strong marketing team helping us improve the business value of our online presence?
If you can say yes to this then you might be our new Global digital Specialist working out from our HQ in Hinnerup/ Aarhus.
As Global Digital specialist you will become responsible for rolling out and optimizing the business value of all PanzerGlass’ digital channels that support the customer journey for our different target groups. You ensure compelling digital solutions and together with sales, you coordinate the activation of our partnerships online.
Furthermore, your responsibilities count:
- Operational responsibility for all digital channels
- Ensure you are at the forefront of the latest digital marketing trends
- Daily management of SEO to ensure all channels are updated and generating the best possible organic traffic
- Daily management of SEM to ensure all channels are updated and generating the best possible paid traffic
- Daily management of ads on SoMe and other channels (Quora, banner-ads etc.)
- Development and implementation of content for all online channels in close collaboration with the Global Marketing Team to ensure a close link to corporate identity, tone of voice, campaigns etc.
- Daily dialogue and cooperation with the sales organisation to ensure the optimal support for their sales work
- Follow up on campaigns – locally and globally – to ensure ROI of our activities
- Support HR in Employer Branding and job posting on the website and LinkedIn
- Lead execution of global storytelling
- Securing a strong link between brand and product online
- Ensuring an engaging innovative brand presence online
- Support local markets with global guidelines
- 3+ years of sales experience in Digital Marketing
- Experience from a large company
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Preferably MSc in Business, or similar educational level
- Experience with Komfo or Falcon is a plus
- Experience with newsletters and e-mail marketing is a plus
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
As a person, you:
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace change
- Are structured and knows how to manage to work with many open ends at the same time
- Take responsibility and deliver strong results
- Know how to challenge status quo
- Are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- Thrive with working alone and independently as your leader will be travelling most of the time
- Have a positive attitude
- Love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
If you have what it takes to live up to the above, we offer you a unique opportunity to make a huge difference in winning culture and to become part of a fast-growing, international company with great team spirit. As a team, we help each other to reach our goals, and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: Bring Passion, Be Positive, Have Integrity.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Work with passionate, and very capable & result driven colleagues
- Attractive compensation package
- International (and other) growth opportunities down the road
- Professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- A working environment where no two days are the same
- Work-life balance is a key priority at PanzerGlass, and all employees have the freedom with responsibility to plan their own work day and deliver on promises and deadlines.
Questions and application
If you have any questions about the position or PanzerGlass please contact Global Marketing Director Michael Brønd at +4530315527 or email@example.com.
To apply for the job please send your CV and motivated application by using this link: Apply
Please note “Digital Specialist” in the subject field.
When submitting your information to Panzerglass A/S you accept and consent to the following:
Personal Information held by Panzerglass A/S: https://panzerglass.com/about-panzerglass/panzerglass-recruitment-privacy-policy/
Application deadline is 15.10.2018.
PanzerGlass is one of the world’s leading providers of high-quality screen protectors. We deliver world-class screen protectors to businesses and consumers on a global scale. With a large product portfolio – covering screen protectors for smartphones, tablets and smartwatches – we help people & businesses protect practically all their mobile devices.
PanzerGlass is ever-expanding in terms of both product portfolio and global presence. Since being founded in Denmark in 2013, PanzerGlass has established offices in 10 countries around the world, which enables us to provide the ultimate in screen protection for all six inhabited continents. Our rapid growth also means that we are constantly looking for new, talented colleagues with passion and a positive mindset to join our organisation around the world.
PanzerGlass is a part of the Juhl Bach Holding Group, which is among the biggest family-owned holding companies in Denmark. J.B. Holding specialises in corporate venture activities and has an interesting portfolio of companies spanning from start-ups to mature companies.
When you join PanzerGlass, you enter an international, entrepreneurial company in rapid growth – both regarding turnover and employees – where we see opportunities instead of obstacles.