Would you like to do this on a corporate level in an international sales company? If you can say yes to this then you might be our new Project Manager for our Corporate Projects & IT team at our headquarters in Hinnerup.
We are looking for
A passionate, dedicated and skilled Projects Manager who can help us implement diverse corporate projects in a professional and well-structured manner in our organization.
As Project Manager you will join a small team handling all corporate projects covering projects such as: creating and implementing online e-learning, creating global business cases, insourcing a warehouse, conceptualizing a Power BI platform, Navision development, CRM development and implementation, web shop creation and much more. Common for all projects are they create value on a global scale and as a Project Manager, you are responsible for the overall project and all deliverables.
- Project planning, including development and completion of cross-organizational projects
- Determining and prioritizing global and regional projects
- Ensure the entire project development process – from idea to finished concept
- Responsible for resource management and costs on selected projects
- Search, selection and coordination of external business partners
- Selection and coordination of internal stakeholders, including “Super Users”
- Various operational and optimization tasks
- You have 2+ years of experience from a similar position
- You possess It-knowledge
- You are capable of teaching others how to use an implemented system
- You have a relevant educational background
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an advantage
- You are capable of preparing a specification of requirements to an external business partner
- You have strong stakeholder management skills
- You are fluent in Danish and English both written and oral
- You have strong relationship management skills
- You can juggle many different tasks at a time
- You can work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
As a person you:
- Are more than just the average project manager
- Know, and have what it takes to create and implement corporate projects that create value for the business
- Detail oriented
- Take responsibility and deliver strong results
- Know how to challenge status quo
- Are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- Take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- Have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- Love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
To be successful in the job we require that you are a Project Manager by heart, who always walk that extra mile for the organisation and who are not afraid to ask questions and challenge status quo. You are open-minded, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment and set the bar high when it comes to creating results. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
If you have what it takes to live up to the above, we offer you a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, international company with great team spirit. As a team, we help each other to reach our goals, and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: Bring Passion, Be Positive, Have Integrity.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- Professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- Possibility for fast-paced career development
- A working environment where no two days are the same
- You will join a multi-cultural team located across many different markets across the world. Our strengths lie in a variety of areas such as business development, marketing, sales, projects, product development, strategy, finance etc.
- Work-life balance is a key priority at PanzerGlass, and all employees have the freedom with responsibility to plan their own work day and deliver on promises and deadlines.
- We believe flexibility from both employer and employee is vital in today’s world, and that employees perform at their best if a healthy balance between work and spare time is sustained.
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact Head of Corporate Project & IT, Sara Andersen on +4520603587 or email@example.com
To apply for the job, please send your CV and motivated application by using this link: Apply.
Please put “Project Manager” in the subject field. Application deadline is 10.08.2018.
We will screen candidates as we receive applications and call in for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Start date: As soon as possible
PanzerGlass is one of the world’s leading providers of high-quality screen protectors. We deliver world-class screen protectors to businesses and consumers on a global scale. With a large product portfolio – covering screen protectors for smartphones, tablets and smartwatches – we help people & businesses protect practically all their mobile devices.
PanzerGlass is ever-expanding in terms of both product portfolio and global presence. Since being founded in Denmark in 2013, PanzerGlass has established offices in 10 countries around the world, which enables us to provide the ultimate in screen protection for all six inhabited continents. Our rapid growth also means that we are constantly looking for new, talented colleagues with passion and a positive mindset to join our organisation around the world.
PanzerGlass is a part of the Juhl Bach Holding Group, which is among the biggest family-owned holding companies in Denmark. J.B. Holding specialises in corporate venture activities and has an interesting portfolio of companies spanning from start-ups to mature companies.
When you join PanzerGlass, you enter an international, entrepreneurial company in rapid growth – both regarding turnover and employees – where we see opportunities instead of obstacles.