Sales-oriented & Strategic Director, Head of E-commerce for PanzerGlass A/S
Do you possess a mix of sales drive and extraordinary strategic E-commerce- and omnichannel skills? And have you proved being able to develop and execute the strongest Global E-commerce strategy?
We are looking for a passionate and skilled SALES-ORIENTED Director, Head of E-commerce who can develop and execute a global E-commerce and omnichannel strategy and ensure that PanzerGlass and its partners will grow successfully in this, to us, new business area.
If you have what it takes, we offer you a unique opportunity to build our new E-commerce business unit from the ground up and to be part of a fast-growing, international company with a great team spirit.
As Director, Head of E-commerce you will be responsible for building our new E-commerce business, being an integral part of a strong global sales organisation. You will be heading our new E-commerce initiative which means you will be responsible for creating and managing all aspects of the E-commerce business, building it and executing it, while working closely with our Head of Global Marketing and other business unit directors and managers to ensure a holistic approach to offline- and online sales.
Your tasks will depend on the direction you set for the business. They will range from creating an overall online sales strategy to executing it through online sales channels making our products available on multiple online marketplaces etc. Among this:
- create, implement and execute a global E-commerce and omnichannel strategy
- laying the technical and operational foundation for the E-commerce business unit (website, analytics, E-commerce solutions, etc.)
- create an execute the commercial foundation for the E-commerce business unit
- overall responsibility for annual global E-commerce P&L and budget
- develop and maintain global E-commerce guidelines for all local markets
- provide expertise on current E-commerce industry best practices. Consult on cross-functional projects to ensure E-commerce principles are incorporated
- follow-up on E-commerce activities to make the impact and ROI visible to the organisation
- travelling to regional offices, fairs etc. across the entire world – you can expect approximately 30 travelling days a year
- you have at least 5 years of experience from a similar position
- you have a proven track record of creating and executing a global E-commerce strategy and have successfully completed multiple E-commerce projects
- You know all about Amazon and eBay as sales channels
- You have technical knowledge of SEO, website design and analytics, UX optimisation, E-commerce technologies, etc. and are able to bridge this knowledge with your commercial skills
- you have experience from an international organisation – preferably from the retail industry
- you have strong relationship management skills and are used to working cross-functional
- you are fluent in English both oral and written (Danish is not a requirement
As a person you:
- are open-minded, creative, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment
- have demonstrated strong business judgement and decision-making skills; ability to identify, prioritise, and articulate highest impact initiatives
- have outstanding analytical skills
- set the bar high in terms of quality and you work relentlessly to achieve your goals
- have strong experience interpreting test results & drawing conclusions
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- take pride in creating strong relationships internally as well as externally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
Moreover, you think “sales and results” in everything you do and are always focusing on how the initiatives you take are generating profit and value for this business. You are not afraid of being measured based on your results and are comfortable in creating and heading a new business unit. Furthermore, you have outstanding stakeholder management skills, internal as well as external, and know how to set a strategic direction that the organisation supports and understands.
- an unique opportunity to join an international team in a fast-growing organisation
- professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a working environment where no two days are the same
- the opportunity to go abroad to one of our regional offices
You will be working from our Headquarters in Hinnerup, Aarhus. As a team, we help each other to reach our goals and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: Be Positive, Bring Passion, Have Integrity.
Questions and application
If you have any questions to the position or PanzerGlass please contact EVP, Sales & Marketing, Steen Bollerslev on: +45 2191 2912 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the job, please send your CV and motivated application by using this link: Apply.
Please note “Director, Head of E-commerce” in the subject field. Application deadline is 26.11.2018
Start date: As soon as possible
PanzerGlass is one of the world’s leading providers of high-quality screen protectors. We deliver world-class screen protectors to businesses and consumers on a global scale. With a large product portfolio – covering screen protectors for smartphones, tablets and smartwatches – we help people & businesses protect practically all their mobile devices.
PanzerGlass is ever-expanding in terms of both product portfolio and global presence. Since being founded in Denmark in 2013, PanzerGlass has established offices in 10 countries around the world, which enables us to provide the ultimate in screen protection for all six inhabited continents. Our rapid growth also means that we are constantly looking for new, talented colleagues with passion and a positive mindset to join our organisation around the world.
PanzerGlass is a part of the Juhl Bach Holding Group, which is among the biggest family-owned holding companies in Denmark. J.B. Holding specialises in corporate venture activities and has an interesting portfolio of companies spanning from start-ups to mature companies.
When you join PanzerGlass, you enter an international, entrepreneurial company in rapid growth – both regarding turnover and employees – where we see opportunities instead of obstacles.