HR & Office Assistant for our office in Dubai
Are you the born administrator and coordinator and do you love multitasking and having many different tasks at the same time? Are you dreaming of a a broad role in a fast-growing international company assisting the General Manager and the rest of the sales team in the Middle East? Then here is your chance, as we are looking for a HR & Office Assistant for our sales office in Dubai.
The main purpose of the role is to offer full administrative support to the General Manager MEA/JAPAC and manage the office environment at the regional Dubai office as well as the local sales offices and employees in Hong Kong, Turkey, Australia and South Africa.
To be successful in the job you know what it takes to support the management and you are good at creating relations with your colleagues. You know how to handle confidential information and you take pride in being the go-to person at the office.
If you have what it takes to live up to the above, we offer you a unique opportunity to make a huge difference in a winning culture and become part of a fast-growing, international company with great team spirit. As a team, we help each other to reach our goals, and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: Bring Passion, Be Positive, Have Integrity.
- Provide executive and administrative support to the GM and sales managers
- Administrative support meetings including drafting and circulating meeting agendas, preparing minutes, communicating meeting reminders, confirming venues etc.
- Drafting and writing high quality reports and presentations
- Manage all relations to the local sponsor
- Manage assigned office budget including but not limited to insurances for employees, PRO expenses, car rental, visa renewals, travel visa processing, ticket booking amongst many others.
- Assist Head of Global HR with day to day operations of the Human Resources functions
- Support GM and Head of Global HR in recruitment including: screening candidates, plan and book job interviews etc.
- Plan and book on-boarding programme for new employees
- Making sure that the office year after year are the greatest place to work!
- You have an educational background in business admin, HR or related field
- You have 3+ years of experience as Personal Assistant, Office Manager or a similar role in an international organisation
- You are organised and structured and take pride in doing things correct
- You have strong communications skills and are fluent in English both written and oral
- You have experience with working with public agencies, including the role and responsibility of ministry of labor
- a unique opportunity to join an international team
- Professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- Professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- A working environment where no two days are the same
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact HR & office Assistant Shibi Daniel on e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the job, please send your CV and motivated application by using this link: Apply.
Please put “HR & Office Assistant” in the subject field. Application deadline is 20.11.2018
We will screen candidates as we receive applications and call in for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Start date: As soon as possible
PanzerGlass is one of the world’s leading providers of high-quality screen protectors. We deliver world-class screen protectors to businesses and consumers on a global scale. With a large product portfolio – covering screen protectors for smartphones, tablets and smartwatches – we help people & businesses protect practically all their mobile devices.
PanzerGlass is ever-expanding in terms of both product portfolio and global presence. Since being founded in Denmark in 2013, PanzerGlass has established offices in 10 countries around the world, which enables us to provide the ultimate in screen protection for all six inhabited continents. Our rapid growth also means that we are constantly looking for new, talented colleagues with passion and a positive mindset to join our organisation around the world.
PanzerGlass is a part of the Juhl Bach Holding Group, which is among the biggest family-owned holding companies in Denmark. J.B. Holding specialises in corporate venture activities and has an interesting portfolio of companies spanning from start-ups to mature companies.
When you join PanzerGlass, you enter an international, entrepreneurial company in rapid growth – both regarding turnover and employees – where we see opportunities instead of obstacles.