05 Mar Join our Graduate Programme UPGRADE and embark on a development journey
Now is your chance to join our newly established Graduate Programme – UPGRADE.
Embark on a journey where no two days are the same while you upgrade your professional sales skills and travel the world. You will explore, experience, challenge and excel in an international environment – and get a chance to create an international sales career with endless opportunities.
We are looking for young sales talents who are driven by sales and possess extraordinary sales skills. The ideal candidates are ready to travel the world, walk the extra mile to get sales through, participate in fairs around the world, and conduct sales meetings. Moreover, you will also learn everything about our product, our production, our customer care and, of course, sell a lot of PanzerGlass products.
When joining PanzerGlass Graduate Programme UPGRADE, we will nurture your talent with the aim of becoming the number one salesperson, learn you how to be a high-performer in a global sales company and how to overcome obstacles.
To be successful in the job we require that you are ready to climb a steep learning curve, work in different countries around the world and are eager to learn and develop.
- plan, book and conduct sales meetings with current and potential customers around the world
- develop and maintain stakeholder and sales relationships
- conduct customer care
- build and maintain strategic sales partnerships
- participate in sales fairs around the world
- develop and implement sales strategies
- you are a recent graduate
- you have a natural interest in and talent for sales
- you are fluent in English both written and oral and preferably another language as well
- you can work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
As a person you:
- are the born sales talent
- you are eager to travel the world
- know and have what it takes to create business
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
- a unique opportunity to join a 24-month development programme in an international environment
- professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a working environment where no two days are the same
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact Head of Global HR, Ditte Bak on +45 4096 4785 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for the job, please send your CV, motivational cover letter and exam papers to HR@panzerglass.com.
Please put “UPGRADE” in the subject field. Application deadline is 01/04/2018. Start date: 03.09.2018
Read more about the Upgrade Graduate Programme here.
To see all our open positions visit our Career page.