JUNIOR HR ASSISTANT FOR PANZERGLASS (STUDENT EMPLOYEE)
Are people your thing and would you like to develop an HR-toolbox and gain experience from an international sales organisation next to your studies? Are you structured and detail oriented – more than just the average person – then you might be the person we are looking for in the roles as Junior HR Assistant (student employee) for our Global HR Team.
As Junior HR Assistant, you will work closely with Head of Global HR to ensure that all HR activities are covered and that the management and organisation gets the needed support. You will also be working with HR across all global markets and hereby gain international experience.
Your role will be to deliver support to Head of Global HR on daily administrative HR tasks as well as take responsibility and ownership of certain selected HR projects such as; people data, onboarding new employees, GDPR policies and internal events, just to mention a few.
To be successful in this position, you are capable of supporting an international sales organisation and thrive in an environment where no two days are the same. What is most important is that you are structured and detail oriented and get a kick out of ensuring that everything is done correctly. As a person, you are open-minded, creative, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment and set the bar high when it comes to creating results.
We are looking for a candidate who can work approximately 10-15 hours per week – and maybe more in peek periods.
- collect and update people data – on current and new employees
- book and coordinate on-boarding of new employees
- coordinate and book recruitment interviews – local and global
- coordinate and book introduction meetings and courses – internal and external
- development of internal company policies – with special focus on GDPR
- responsible for PG intranet – write and post news, ad new employees etc.
- update PG People Handbook
- coordinate and book internal events e.g. Christmas party, DHL, Friday Bars etc.
- assist Head of Global HR in yearly Great Place to Work survey – ensuring correct data, development of cultural audit etc.
- development and implementation of employer branding activities across regions
- buy and coordinate Christmas present, anniversaries and other special occasions
- diverse ad hoc HR-tasks
- you are currently studying a Master’s degree in HRM, communications, law or similar
- you are fluent in Danish and English both written and oral – Danish is a requirement
- you have strong organisational, time and project skills to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- you are structured and detail oriented – more than just the average person
- you are good and developing and documenting processes
- you have strong communication skills both oral and written
- you can work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
As a person you:
- are eager to learn
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
- a unique opportunity to join an international team
- professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a working environment where no two days are the same
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact Head of Global HR, Lene Mondrup on phone: +45 31 10 47 98 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the job, please send your CV in English and motivated application by using this link: Apply.
Please put “Global HR ” in the subject field. Application deadline is 07.01.2019.
We will screen candidates as we receive applications and conduct interviews in the beginning of January 2019.
Start date: As soon as possible
PanzerGlass is one of the world’s leading providers of high-quality screen protectors. We deliver world-class screen protectors to businesses and consumers on a global scale. With a large product portfolio – covering screen protectors for smartphones, tablets and smartwatches – we help people & businesses protect practically all their mobile devices.
PanzerGlass is ever-expanding in terms of both product portfolio and global presence. Since being founded in Denmark in 2013, PanzerGlass has established offices in 10 countries around the world, which enables us to provide the ultimate in screen protection for all six inhabited continents. Our rapid growth also means that we are constantly looking for new, talented colleagues with passion and a positive mindset to join our organisation around the world.
PanzerGlass is a part of the Juhl Bach Holding Group, which is among the biggest family-owned holding companies in Denmark. J.B. Holding specialises in corporate venture activities and has an interesting portfolio of companies spanning from start-ups to mature companies.
When you join PanzerGlass, you enter an international, entrepreneurial company in rapid growth – both regarding turnover and employees – where we see opportunities instead of obstacles.