Junior Process and IT Developer, Power BI (student employee)
For our Corporate Projects & IT team at our headquarters in Hinnerup, we are looking for a skilled and self-propelled student employee, who can supply our organisation with both Power BI and IT support.
As Junior Process and IT Developer you will join a small team handling all corporate projects and IT, developing current business platforms as D365 and Power BI, implementing IT systems, developing internal procedures and much more. Common for all projects is that they create value on a global scale.
To be successful in this position, you have to be capable of supporting an international sales organisation and thrive in an environment where no two days are the same.
We are looking for a candidate who can work approximately 15 hours per week – and maybe more in peak periods.
- Power BI (programming and development of Power BI reports)
- IT first level support in-house
- Procedure descriptions
- Optimisation of tasks (e.g. VBA coding tasks to further develop internal Excel sheets)
As part of a small department, you should be prepared to work a lot on your own, where you take responsibility for getting all tasks done from A-Z. You can expect to have a lot of responsibility even as a student employee and becoming the expert in your area.
As a person you:
- Have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- Are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- Take responsibility and deliver strong results
- Thrive with working independently and being your own boss most of the time
To be successful in the job we require that you are a self-propelled, not afraid to ask questions and challenge status quo. You are open-minded, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment and set the bar high when it comes to creating results.
- Programming is key in your educational background
- You are experienced working with Excel and VBA programming
- Experienced working with SQL is an advantage
- Experienced working with Power BI is an advantage
- You are fluent in Danish and English both written and oral
- You work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on responsibility
We offer you a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, international company with great team spirit. We help each other to reach our goals, and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: Bring Passion, Be Positive, Have Integrity.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- Professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- Meyers canteen
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact Head of Corporate Project & IT, Sara Andersen on +45 2060 3587 or email@example.com
To apply for the job, please send your CV and motivated application by using this link: Apply.
Please put “Junior Process and IT Developer” in the subject field. Application deadline is 20.01.2019.
We will screen candidates as we receive applications and call in for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Start date: As soon as possible
PanzerGlass is one of the world’s leading providers of high-quality screen protectors. We deliver world-class screen protectors to businesses and consumers on a global scale. With a large product portfolio – covering screen protectors for smartphones, tablets and smartwatches – we help people & businesses protect practically all their mobile devices.
PanzerGlass is ever-expanding in terms of both product portfolio and global presence. Since being founded in Denmark in 2013, PanzerGlass has established offices in 10 countries around the world, which enables us to provide the ultimate in screen protection for all six inhabited continents. Our rapid growth also means that we are constantly looking for new, talented colleagues with passion and a positive mindset to join our organisation around the world.
PanzerGlass is a part of the Juhl Bach Holding Group, which is among the biggest family-owned holding companies in Denmark. J.B. Holding specialises in corporate venture activities and has an interesting portfolio of companies spanning from start-ups to mature companies.
When you join PanzerGlass, you enter an international, entrepreneurial company in rapid growth – both regarding turnover and employees – where we see opportunities instead of obstacles.