09 Mar MATERNITY COVER: HEAD OF GLOBAL HR
Is people your thing and do you have an extensive HR-toolbox? Then, here is a great opportunity to become the main driver of delivering HR-support to a global organisation. We are looking for a maternity cover to our Head of Global HR for a 12 months period from June 2018.
In this role, you will be responsible for HR across all global markets covering the entire organisation from senior management to employees. You will be responsible for people initiatives within four main categories: attract, retain, develop and replace, and you are the one and only go-to person for all HR-matters in the organisation.
Your role will be to deliver people solutions and support covering the full HR-value chain on both an operational and strategic level. Moreover, you will be a trusted advisor for the management in the organisation and are therefore also expected to deliver professional, on time support and proactively respond to the needs of the organisation.
To be successful in this position, you are capable of supporting an international sales organisation and thrive in an environment where no two days are the same. You feel confident in setting the HR-agenda and making sure that the managers in the organisation follow this. Moreover, you are outgoing and eminent at creating trusted relations with both employees and management. As a person, you are open-minded, creative, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment and set the bar high when it comes to creating results.
As you will be responsible for all global markets, you should expect around 20-30 days of travelling during the 12 months.
- implement and execute the HR-agenda and strategy across all global markets
- provide advice, guidance and coaching to managers and employees on HR-related issues
- support the management in reaching the businesses strategic sales targets by developing the organisation and the employees
- overall responsible for recruitment from a-z globally
- contract negotiation and employment law for local and international employees
- support to managers on talent and performance management
- drive and follow up on Great Place to Work survey
- plan, implement and develop PanzerGlass’ Graduate Programme UPGRADE
- development and implementation of employer branding activities across regions
- develop and ensure a constant flow of internal communications on the intranet
- develop HR-processes and documenting these
- ad hoc HR-tasks
- you have 3+ years of experience as an HR Partner – preferable from an international organisation
- you are fluent in Danish and English both written and oral
- you have an extensive HR-toolbox, and you have hands-on experience of the practical part of talent management, performance management, recruitment, employment law and management facilitation
- in-depth knowledge of employment law
- experience with handling Graduate Programmes and Great Place to Work surveys is an advantage
- strong organisational, time and project skills to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- structured and good and developing and documenting processes
- strong communication skills both oral and written
- you can work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
- you are self-driven and able to set your agenda and priorities based on business needs
As a person you:
- know people
- know, and have what it takes to deliver ROI on HR-activities
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
- a unique opportunity to join an international team
- professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a working environment where no two days are the same
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact Head of Global HR, Ditte Bak on email: email@example.com or phone: +45 4096 4785.
To apply for the job, please send your CV and motivated application by using this link: Apply.
Please put “Global HR” in the subject field. Application deadline is 10/04/2018. We will screen candidates as we receive applications and conduct interviews ongoing.
Start date: June 2018