04 May PRODUCT DEVELOPER/ENGINEER FOR PANZERGLASS’ SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICE IN CHINA
Do you have a keen interest in gadgets and product development? Do you follow gadget trends in the market and know what is new before everyone else? If yes, you might be our new Product Developer/Engineer for our office in Guangzhou China.
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and skilled Product Developer/Engineer who can ensure the continued development of our current and future products.
As Product Developer/Engineer you will join a strong Supply Chain Team located in Guangzhou China. The focus is ensuring that we deliver our products timely to our customers and that our product is the best possible quality. The focus is also on ensuring that we are always at the forefront of product development and that we are the company who provides the best new features and new products to the market. In this role, you will work closely together with the entire PanzerGlass organisation and in particular the sales organisation, as they often are the ones requesting new features to the product and who gain the feedback from our customers on our products. You can also expect extensive travelling in the role participating in exhibitions all over Asia.
To be successful in the job we require that you are a product developer by heart developing new things or improving the existing is part of your DNA, and you always see new opportunities and solutions. You are open-minded, creative, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment and set the bar high when it comes to creating results. You thrive in an environment where you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and cultures.
If you have what it takes to live up to the above, we offer you a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, international company with great team spirit. As a team, we help each other to reach our goals, and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: Bring Passion, Be Positive, Have Integrity.
- proactively look for new products within our product category and development within the related industries
- develop and source new products and additional features to already existing products
- develop and source for solutions requested by the organisation
- develop and set internal standards for specifications for new products
- approve golden sample and ensure that product quality meets our internal standards before mass production
- work closely with the other regions in special product development requests
- develop artwork briefs for every new product category created
- responsible for providing samples by request
- you have 5+ years of experience from a similar position
- you have strong project management skills
- you have a keen interest in product development
- you have a proven track record of strong results
- you are fluent in Chinese as well as English both written and oral
- you can juggle many different tasks at a time
- you can work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
As a person you:
- know, and have what it takes to develop current and new products
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
- a unique opportunity to join an international team
- professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a working environment where no two days are the same
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact Head of SC & PD, Michael Tran at email@example.com.
To apply for the job, please send your CV and motivated application by using this link: Apply.
Please put “Product Developer/Engineer” in the subject field. Application deadline is 25/05/2018. We will screen candidates as we receive applications.
Start date: As soon as possible