RETAIL ACCOUNT MANAGER FOR PANZERGLASS SOUTH AFRICA
Do you have a passion for people and sales and are you a born sales person who knows how to close a deal? Are you service minded and ready to support all sales activities in various channels?
If yes, PanzerGlass might have the job you are looking for.
We are currently looking to employ a Retail Account Manager (RAM) for South Africa. In this role, you will be responsible for sustaining and growing the current business within the designated channels and the channels affiliates. Moreover, the RAM will be responsible for Account Planning and assist with setting and achieving targets for each account and identifying retail groups or individual branches where there are opportunities to increase sales of existing and or new products. One of the key objectives is to build strong relationships with the different operators while keeping clients informed of and driving new products, campaigns, marketing programmes etc, all the while building the business on solid relationships.
You will be working closely together with our Sales Manager in South Africa as well as with our Dubai Regional Office who provides support to all local markets.
The ideal candidate for the position has sales as well as stakeholder management experience and knows how to deliver world class service externally as well as internally. You are able to manage various assignments in a structured manner while at the same time take initiative and work independently.
To be successful in the job you must be open minded, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment, a team player who is willing to go the second mile. You will be part of a fast growing, international company with a great team spirit. We help each other to reach our goals and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: bring passion, be positive, have integrity.
- book, plan and conduct sales meetings, training and marketing activities
- execute said marketing activities in close cooperation with RO
- present the portfolio, promote the brand and the value proposition
- prospect the requirement & gain closure
- update the CRM, build & manage the pipeline
- perform needed admin tasks namely reporting, internal meetings & expense claims
- you have at least 5 years of experience in the cellular industry dealing with network operators, franchisees, independents and the channel as a whole
- you are a sales person by heart and know how to close a deal
- you have strong relationship management skills and are fluent in English both oral and written
- you are able to multi task while working independently, make good decisions and are not afraid of taking on responsibility
As a person you:
- are adept at mining existing channels and farming for maximum results whilst still maintaining a hunter mindset and cognizant of new business opportunities
- thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace change
- are structured and know how to manage working with many open ends at the same time
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge the status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see challenges
- thrive working independently as you will be “in the field” most of the time
- have a positive attitude
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
- a unique opportunity to join an international team
- professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a working environment where no two days are the same
- international (and other) growth opportunities down the road
- Work-life balance is a key priority at PanzerGlass, and all employees have the freedom and responsibility to plan their own work day and deliver on promises and deadlines.
Questions and application
Should you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the job, please send your CV and motivated application by using this link: Apply.
Please put “Retail Account Manager SA” in the subject field. Application deadline is 30.01. 2019.
Candidates will be screened as we receive applications and call in for interviews on an ongoing basis.
Start date: TBA
PanzerGlass is one of the world’s leading providers of high-quality screen protectors. We deliver world-class screen protectors to businesses and consumers on a global scale. With a large product portfolio – covering screen protectors for smartphones, tablets and smartwatches – we help people & businesses protect practically all their mobile devices.
PanzerGlass is ever-expanding in terms of both product portfolio and global presence. Since being founded in Denmark in 2013, PanzerGlass has established offices in 10 countries around the world, which enables us to provide the ultimate in screen protection for all six inhabited continents. Our rapid growth also means that we are constantly looking for new, talented colleagues with passion and a positive mindset to join our organisation around the world.
PanzerGlass is a part of the Juhl Bach Holding Group, which is among the biggest family-owned holding companies in Denmark. J.B. Holding specialises in corporate venture activities and has an interesting portfolio of companies spanning from start-ups to mature companies.
When you join PanzerGlass, you enter an international, entrepreneurial company in rapid growth – both regarding turnover and employees – where we see opportunities instead of obstacles.