Sales Manager B2B, Australia & New Zealand (Corporate sales)
Would you like to be part of a fast-growing international company selling our PanzerGlass Solutions for B2B customers across Australia and New Zealand?
And to help set the direction and evolve the approach as we grow with the rest of the PanzerGlass B2B team – a strong and driven sales team?
Then this job offer might be what you are looking for.
As B2B Sales Manager ANZ you will be responsible for promoting and selling our PanzerGlass Solution s for B2B end-users in ANZ (The office is in Melbourne). You will be driving a value-based and strategic sales approach to new and existing customers.
Furthermore, your responsibilities include:
- Meeting specific end-users in the respective markets to promote and gain closure on the PanzerGlass B2B portfolio.
- Vertically segmenting the markets, identify focused accounts, set up meetings (directly or with partners)
- Presenting the portfolio, promoting the brand and the value proposition
- Prospecting the requirement & gain closure
- Updating the CRM, building & managing the pipeline
- Working closely with distributors and resellers in the region to generate leads, set up meetings and keep their sales team engaged to PanzerGlass
- Executing marketing activities with end users & channel partners
- Carrying out needed admin tasks namely reporting, internal meetings & expense claims
- 5 years’ experience in corporate sales (B2B ednd user), selling to medium and large enterprises
- Experience working in a distribution environment, with close interaction with channel partners
- Telco Experience
- Very good relationships with key corporate end users and the reseller community in the region
- Fluent in English
- Fluent in MS office and CRM tools
As a person you:
- Have “Hunter DNA” and love closing big deals
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and embrace change
- Are structured and know how to manage working with many open ends at the same time
- Take responsibility and deliver strong results
- Know how to challenge status quo
- Are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see challenges
- Thrive working independently as you will be “in the field” most of the time
- Have a positive attitude
If you have what it takes to live up to the above, we offer you a unique opportunity to make a huge difference in winning culture and to become part of a fast-growing, international company with great team spirit. As a team, we help each other to reach our goals, and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: Bring Passion, Be Positive, Have Integrity.
Furthermore, we offer the opportunity:
- To work with passionate, and very capable, results driven colleagues
- An attractive compensation package
- International (and other) growth opportunities down the road
- Professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- A working environment where no two days are the same
Work-life balance is a key priority at PanzerGlass, and all employees have the freedom and responsibility to plan their own work day and deliver on promises and deadlines.
Questions and application
Should you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please e-mail the Sales Director, Australia, New Zealand, Korea and Japan Henrik Nielsen at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the job, please send your CV and motivated application by using this link: Apply.
Please put “Sales Manager, B2B ANZ” in the subject field. Application deadline is 30.01. 2019.
Candidates will be screened as we receive applications.
Start date: as soon as possible.
PanzerGlass is one of the world’s leading providers of high-quality screen protectors. We deliver world-class screen protectors to businesses and consumers on a global scale. With a large product portfolio – covering screen protectors for smartphones, tablets and smartwatches – we help people & businesses protect practically all their mobile devices.
PanzerGlass is ever-expanding in terms of both product portfolio and global presence. Since being founded in Denmark in 2013, PanzerGlass has established offices in 10 countries around the world, which enables us to provide the ultimate in screen protection for all six inhabited continents. Our rapid growth also means that we are constantly looking for new, talented colleagues with passion and a positive mindset to join our organisation around the world.
PanzerGlass is a part of the Juhl Bach Holding Group, which is among the biggest family-owned holding companies in Denmark. J.B. Holding specialises in corporate venture activities and has an interesting portfolio of companies spanning from start-ups to mature companies.
When you join PanzerGlass, you enter an international, entrepreneurial company in rapid growth – both regarding turnover and employees – where we see opportunities instead of obstacles.