26 Jan Sales Manager France, Spain, Portugal & Italy
STRATEGIC AND RESULT ORIENTED SALES MANAGER FOR ITALY, FRANCE, SPAIN AND PORTUGAL
Do you possess extraordinary sales skills and do you have a strong network in the mobile accessories and/or consumer electronics industry? If yes, you might be our new Sales Manager with responsibility for Italy, France, Spain, and Portugal.
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and skilled Sales Manager who can develop a strong position for PanzerGlass within the screen protector category in the markets mentioned above.
As Sales Manager, you will join a strong European sales organisation, where the focus is on creating results and take our brand to the next level. This should be done by continuously developing and adapting the sales strategy and tactics to the market conditions. You will be working from a European country, depending on your nationality and where you live. You can expect extensive travelling in the role.
To be successful in the job we require that you are a salesperson by heart, who always walk that extra mile for the customer and the sales opportunity and you create results. You are open-minded, creative, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment and set the bar high when it comes to creating results. You thrive in an environment where you will spend most of the time “on the road” alone, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
If you have what it takes to live up to the above, we offer you a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, international company with great team spirit. As a team, we help each other to reach our goals, and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: Bring Passion, Be Positive, Have Integrity.
- one-point-of-entry for all current and future customers in France, Spain, Portugal, Italy
- drive daily sales for customers and distributors within B2C and B2B
- plan, book and execute sales meetings
- develop and maintain stakeholder and sales relationships
- grow and develop sales results within France, Spain, Portugal, Italy
- responsible for reaching sales budget in France, Spain, Portugal, Italy
- weekly reporting to Sales Director Europe on sales activities
- build and maintain strategic sales and partnerships
- develop and participate in fairs and customer events in France, Spain, Portugal, Italy with support from the Global Marketing Team
- participate in European fairs
- extensive travelling, mainly within France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, but also other Europe countries
- you have 5+ years of experience within the mobile accessories and/or consumer electronics industry from a position as Sales Manager or Key Account Manager
- you have a strong network in the mobile accessories and/or consumers electronics industry
- you have a proven track record of strong sales results
- you are fluent in English both written and oral and in either Spanish, Italian, French or Portuguese
- you have strong relationship management skills
- you can juggle many different tasks at a time
- you can work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
As a person you:
- are more than just the average salesperson
- know, and have what it takes to create business
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
- a unique opportunity to join an international team
- professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a working environment where no two days are the same
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact Sales Director Europe, Morten Brint on +45 2022 3899 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for the job, please send your CV and motivated application by using this link: Apply.
Please put “Sales Manager” in the subject field. Application deadline is 26/02/2018. We will screen candidates as we receive applications.
Start date: As soon as possible