DRIVEN AND RESULT ORIENTED UK SALES MANAGER
Do you possess extraordinary sales skills and do you have a strong network in the mobile accessories and/or consumer electronics industry?
If yes, you might be our new UK Sales Manager
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and skilled Sales Manager who can develop a strong position for PanzerGlass within the screen protector category with responsibility for sales in the UK within retail and B2B .
The Primary focus for the employee is to drive retail sales within the territory, maintain current growth and build up new opportunities for the PanzerGlass brand. Market development and sales are expected across all sales channels; distributors, retailers, operators, online etc. Travelling outside of the region happens in relation to bigger exhibitions.
As Sales Manager, you will join a strong European sales organisation, where the focus is on creating results and take our brand to the next level. This should be done by continuously developing and adapting the sales strategy and tactics to the market conditions.
To be successful in the job we require that you are a sales person by heart, who always walk that extra mile for the customer and the sales opportunity and you create results. You are open-minded, creative, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment and set the bar high when it comes to creating results. You thrive in an environment where you will spend most of the time “on the road” alone, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
If you have what it takes to live up to the above, we offer you a unique opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, international company with great team spirit. As a team, we help each other to reach our goals, and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: Bring Passion, Be Positive, Have Integrity.
- drive and grow daily sales for customers and distributors within B2C, B2B and educational institutions in the UK market
- plan, book and execute sales meetings
- responsible for meeting the sales targets of the organisation through effective planning and budgeting
- identify key growth opportunities
- represent the brand and prepare and execute business presentations
- delivering high levels of customer satisfaction & engagement
- build and maintain strong relationships with current customers and key account officials
- search and identify relevant exhibitions and events in the managed territory
- develop and maintain a market overview in terms of competitors, new trends, and development on the local markets
- extensive travelling, especially within the UK market is expected to establish, maintain and expand our customer base
- increase business opportunities through various routes to market
- work strategically with the global marketing department on a territory plan quarterly
- you have 2+ years of experience from a similar role within the mobile accessories and/or consumer electronics industry from a position as Sales Manager or Key Account Manager
- you have a proven track record of strong sales results
- you are able to business processes in order to effect & instigate plans for future improvement
- you have a strong network in the mobile accessories and/or consumers electronics industry
- you have the ability to measure and analyse KPI’s and ROI
- you are native English – that is a must for the position
- you have strong relationship management skills
- you can juggle many different tasks at a time
- you can work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
As a person you:
- are more than just the average sales person
- know, and have what it takes to create business
- have demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organisation
- have strong planning and execution skills
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
- a unique opportunity to join an international team
- an attractive compensation package based on results
- professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a working environment where no two days are the same
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact Sales Director Europe, Morten Brint on +45 2022 3899 or email@example.com
To apply for the job, please send your CV and motivated application by using this link: Apply.
Please put “UK Sales manager” in the subject field. Application deadline is 23.12.2018.
We will screen candidates as we receive applications.
Start date: As soon as possible
PanzerGlass is one of the world’s leading providers of high-quality screen protectors. We deliver world-class screen protectors to businesses and consumers on a global scale. With a large product portfolio – covering screen protectors for smartphones, tablets and smartwatches – we help people & businesses protect practically all their mobile devices.
PanzerGlass is ever-expanding in terms of both product portfolio and global presence. Since being founded in Denmark in 2013, PanzerGlass has established offices in 10 countries around the world, which enables us to provide the ultimate in screen protection for all six inhabited continents. Our rapid growth also means that we are constantly looking for new, talented colleagues with passion and a positive mindset to join our organisation around the world.
PanzerGlass is a part of the Juhl Bach Holding Group, which is among the biggest family-owned holding companies in Denmark. J.B. Holding specialises in corporate venture activities and has an interesting portfolio of companies spanning from start-ups to mature companies.
When you join PanzerGlass, you enter an international, entrepreneurial company in rapid growth – both regarding turnover and employees – where we see opportunities instead of obstacles.