11 May Sales Representative for South Africa
Are you the born sales man and do you know how to close a deal? Are you service minded and ready to support all sales activities in various channels? If yes, PanzerGlass might have the job you are looking for.
Right now, we are looking to hire a Sales Representative to support our Sales Manager in South Africa. Your primary tasks will be to set up and execute training in stores, conduct marketing activities such as Hammer Days and fairs, make client and store visits, stock management and assist with managing sell out. You will be working closely together with our Sales Manager in South Africa as well as with our Danish HQ who provides support to all local markets.
The ideal candidate for the position have experience within store training, sales and stakeholder management and know how to deliver world class service externally as well as internally. You can manage various assignments in a structured manner while at the same time take initiative and work independently.
To be successful in the job you must be open minded, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment, a team player who is willing to go the extra mile. You will be part of a fast growing, international company with a great team spirit. We help each other to reach our goals and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: bring passion, be positive, have integrity.
- client and store visits
- training in stores
- plan and execute marketing activities
- plan and execute Hammer Days and promotion of PanzerGlass in general
- stock management
- assist with managing sell out
- you have at least 5 years of experience from the cellular industry
- you are a sales person by heart and know how to close a deal
- you have strong relationship management skills
- you are fluent in English both oral and written
- you are able to juggle many different tasks at a time
- you are able to work independently, make good decisions fast and are not afraid of taking on responsibility
As a person you:
- are service minded and helpful
- are efficient and diligent
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- are not afraid to take responsibility
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see challenges
- a unique opportunity to join an international team
- professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a working environment where no two days are the same
Questions and application
To apply for the job please send your CV and motivated application by using this link: Apply. Application deadline is 25/05/2017. Start date as soon as possible.
For a more print-friendly version, please click here.