09 Oct Result Oriented Nordic Sales Manager
Do you possess extraordinary sales skills and do you have a strong network within the mobile accessories and/or consumer electronics industry? If yes, you might be our new Nordic Sales Manager.
We are looking for a passionate, dedicated and skilled Sales Manager who can develop and maintain our strong position within the screen protector category in the Nordic markets.
As Nordic Sales Manager, you will join a strong European sales organisation, where focus is on creating results and take our brand to the next level. This should be done by continuously developing and adapting the sales strategy and tactics to the market conditions.
To be successful in the job we require that you are a sales person by heart, who always walk that extra mile for the customer and the sales opportunity and you create results. You are open-minded, creative, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment and set the bar high when it comes to creating results. You thrive in an environment where you will spend most of the time “on the road” alone, meeting customers and attending fairs. At the same time, you are a team player, who are able to cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
If you have what it takes to live up to the above, we offer you a unique opportunity to be part of a fast growing, international company with great team spirit. As a team, we help each other to reach our goals and we strive to be the best in everything we do. At the same time, we focus on living our corporate values: Bring Passion, Be Positive, Have Integrity.
- one-point-of-entry for all current and future customers in the Nordic markets
- drive daily sales for Nordic customers and distributers within B2C and B2B
- plan, book and execute sales meetings
- develop and maintain stakeholder and sales relationships
- grow and develop sales results in the Nordic markets
- responsible for reaching sales budget in the Nordic markets
- weekly reporting to Sales Director on sales activities
- build and maintain strategic sales and partnerships
- develop and participate in fairs and customer events in the Nordic markets with support from the Global Marketing Team
- create Nordic fairs and events and participate in European fairs
- extensive travelling, mainly within the Nordic markets, but also other Europe countries
- you have 5+ years of experience within the mobile accessories and/or consumer electronics industry from a position as Sales Manager or Key Account Manager
- you have a strong network within the mobile accessories and/or consumers electronics industry
- you have extensive knowledge about the Nordic markets
- you have a proven track record with strong sales results
- you are fluent in Danish and English both written and oral – other Nordic and/or European languages is an advantage
- you have strong relationship management skills
- you are able to juggle many different tasks at a time
- you are able to work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on responsibility
As a person, you:
- are more than just the average sales person
- know, and have what it takes to create business
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
- a unique opportunity to join an international team
- professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a working environment where no two days are the same
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass please contact Sales Director Europe, Morten Brint on: +45 2022 3899 or email@example.com.
To apply for the job please send your CV and motivated application by using this link: Apply.
Application deadline is 22/10/2017.
We will screen candidates as we receive applications and conduct interviews on the 23rd and 27th of October.
Start date: As soon as possible
For a more print-friendly version, please click here.