STUDENT EMPLOYEE FOR GLOBAL MARKETING TEAM
Do you want to be part of a professional, global marketing team, where flexibility, an international mindset and innovation are top priorities? Are you looking for a student job where you can use your acquired skills in practice and gain valuable experience? Then we might have the right perfect job for you.
PanzerGlass is a successful Danish developer and producer of screen protection for mobile devices, and we are currently experiencing rapid growth in both sales, markets and employees. To support our future growth and ensure the high service level, we are looking to hire a student employee for our Global Marketing Team.
In this role, you will manage our social media communities and presence, create content for our digital channels such as Facebook, Instagram, corporate website, Google etc. as well as help with newsletter and blogs. Moreover, you will support the team and Head of Global Marketing, with diverse marketing tasks.
Weekly working hours are expected to be approximately 10-15 hours, and during holidays you will have the opportunity to work extra hours. An internship in the coming semesters could also be an option depending on your profile and qualifications.
As a person, you are open-minded, creative, hard-working, willing to adapt to an ever-changing environment and set the bar high when it comes to creating results. You thrive in an environment where demands are high and deadline tight. At the same time, you are a team player, who can cooperate across teams and you see synergies across markets and customers.
- create content for all our digital channels; website, SoMe, videos, blogs, images, stories etc.
- develop and execute campaigns and competitions on SoMe
- community management of all digital platforms – hereunder answering comments and request on end-consumers
- translate content from English to Arabic
- support the Head of Global Marketing with diverse administrative tasks
- support the Global Marketing team with diverse marketing tasks e. planning and executing fairs, customer events etc.
- assist with different marketing projects
- you are currently studying Marketing, Communications or a similar university-level education
- you are fluent in Arabic and English both written and oral
- you have a keen interest in and knowledge of the evolving digital landscape
- you have advanced skills within Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- you can work independently, make good decisions fast, and are not afraid of taking on the responsibility
As a person you:
- are efficient
- take responsibility and deliver strong results
- know how to challenge status quo
- are solution-oriented and see opportunities where others see obstacles
- take pride in creating strong relationships externally as well as internally
- have a positive attitude: no job too big, no job too small
- love a challenge and do not take no for an answer
- a unique opportunity to join an international team and gain valuable real-life experience besides the studies
- professional and personal challenges in an international organisation
- professional and highly skilled colleagues who set the bar high
- a working environment where no two days are the same
Questions and application
If you have any questions regarding the position or PanzerGlass, please contact Head of Global Marketing, Michael Brønd at firstname.lastname@example.org or +4530315527.
To apply for the job, please send your CV and motivated application by using this link: Apply.
Please put “Marketing student employee” in the subject field. Application deadline is 10/06/2018. We will screen candidates as we receive applications and conduct interviews ongoing.
Start date: As soon as possible