Conditions of competition
In the below you find the conditions for participating the PanzerGlass’ competition.
How to participate:
- Take a picture of yourself when being in the PanzerGlass pop up showroom in the SAS Gold Lounge at Copenhagen Airport during February 2020.
- Upload the picture to Instagram, using the hashtag #CPHPrivacy. Make sure the picture can be seen by others.
- Everyone no matter age, gender, nationality and residence can participate.
- You do not need to buy anything from PanzerGlass to participate.
- Fridays every second week during February (week 7 and week 9) we will find a winner of a privacy product from PanzerGlass. The winners will be contacted directly via Instagram. If we do not hear from the winners 7 days after having contacted them, the price is lost.
- PanzerGlass will ship the prices to the winners.
- The winners can choose a PanzerGlass Privacy product for their device. You can get an overview of the Privacy range here
- The prizes cannot be changed to cash or other PanzerGlass products.
Using personal data:
- When participating in this competition you give your consent to share your Instagram profile and necessary contact information with PanzerGlass. This information will only be available to PanzerGlass and will only be used for this competition.
- Employees and immediate family of PanzerGlass employees cannot participate. Facebook and Instagram are not involved in any form of this competition.